- Peter McHugh, PT was raised in Somerset County, NJ. He attended Hillsborough High School and received his Bachelor of Science from the University of Maryland at College Park. Graduate studies in physical therapy were completed at Rutgers/UMDNJ, Stratford, NJ. Following his completion of a Master’s degree, Pete was employed by Life Rehab in Point Pleasant followed by an eight year tenure at Cedar Bridge Physical Therapy in Brick, NJ. In 1999, he founded APN Physical Therapy, Inc.
Pete now resides in Toms River with his wife Cyndi and children Peter, Nicklaus, Kaylyn and Talia. He is also the proud father of the late Alyssa Rose McHugh, who died in 1998.
- Born and raised in New Jersey, Todd Salvo, PT attended the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey. He graduated Summa Cum Laude with a bachelor’s degree in biology in 1999. He continued his studies at Stockton College and graduated with a master’s in physical therapy in 2002. Other awards and honors include: Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society and Who’s Who among students in American Universities and Colleges.
Todd is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association: New Jersey Chapter including the orthopedic and sports medicine divisions. His area of expertise is in orthopedics and sports medicine and he specializes in rehabilitation of neck and back injuries as well as treating patients with vestibular and balance disorders. In his spare time he enjoys working out, skiing, golfing and a good book.
- Laura started working at APN in 2003. She graduated from Atlantic Cape Community College in 1994. She has experience with orthopedic and sports medicine, skilled nursing facilities, traumatic brain injuries, and wound care. She is compassionate about helping people return to independence and regain functional goals.
- Felicia was raised in Philadelphia, PA. She attended Harcum College and graduated in 1989 as a physical therapist assistant. Felicia worked for 13 years at Moss Rehab Hospital before relocating to Jersey Shore. She worked primarily in orthopedics.She has two daughters and enjoys country line dancing, fishing, and crabbing .Felicia has worked for APN as a part time PTA for a year now and enjoys treating patients here.
- Giovanna started working at APN Physical Therapy in 2010 as a Physical Therapy Aide. She started out just being certified in personal training , which gave her the experience she needed to show patients exercises. She went to college at Brookdale Community College and Ocean County college, sticking to courses in the medical field, then decided to do courses at Ocean County Vocational school and became a certified medical assistant receptionist in 2012. Gradually as time went on she was learning a lot of background in medical office work and decided she wanted to learn more with APN. She continued to work as an aide and also helped out a lot with the office work. In 2014 she became the office manager in the Toms River location and supervises both offices.
- Bill Corrigan has been working for APN since 2013 as a physical therapy aide. He is going to school currently to pursue a career as a physical therapist.