Preparing for your first visit also known as your Initial Evaluation:
Please bring: your insurance card, prescription from your doctor, referral if required by your insurance, any claim information for your auto accident or worker’s compensation case.
Please arrive for your initial evaluation 15 minutes early to complete your paperwork. If you would like to download our intake forms ahead of time and bring them in the day of your evaluation, please click on the following forms below. Bring the original prescription from your doctor and your insurance card. There are many different requirements from a variety of insurances that we accept and it is your responsibility to know what is required from your own insurance. Although, our office staff is here to assist you with any questions you may have. In fact, we will check your insurance benefits before your evaluation.
The Initial Evaluation:
- What to wear?
- Wear comfortable clothing such as t-shirt, sweats, shorts, and sneakers.
- How long will my appointment last?
- Your appointment can last about an hour for the initial evaluation and subsequent visits can last anywhere from 30-60 minutes.
- Who will be evaluating me?
- A licensed physical therapist will be examining you at your first visit.